TO BOOK A TRIP
- To reserve your charter today please contact Captain Marco as soon as possible. Prime dates and Tides will book up fast.
$250 deposit is required at the time of booking by cash or check. The balance is to be paid in full upon the start of your trip.
- All cancellations must be received 10 days prior to your scheduled trip for a full refund.
- Any cancellations within 10 days of the trip the deposit will not be refunded. However the deposit will be able to be used to book another available date.
cancellations due to weather
- Safety and comfort is the number one priority on the Misty Dawn II Charters. If the captain feels the weather is not in favor for fishing or it is unsafe to be on the water the captain will notify the charter as soon as he has made that decision.
- If a charter is cancelled due to the weather the charter will have the opportunity to move the charter to a different day. In the event that another date is not possible a full refund will be given.
The captain asks that all charters arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time. Montauk traffic can get ugly and most charters are based around tides. The captain does not want the charter to miss out on good fishing because they are stuck in traffic. Arriving early also gives the charter time to get acquainted with the boat and crew before we leave the dock. Thanks from the misty Dawn II crew and we hope to see you soon